The following text was translated by Google Translate..
Located on the most beautiful and spectacular part of the island of San Pietro, this exceptional estate offers a rare location in the heart of a natural park with 2 private beaches
Ideal for those seeking a private and exclusive setting in a natural and pristine setting.
Ranked from 2013 through lASDI (Italian Historic Houses Association), the property may also be a tourist destination for commercial project in view of the expansion potential.
The area of the house is 280 m2 on one level divided in 2 adjacent apartments with 500 m2 of terraces with pergolas in common.
The Mediterranean architecture offers prestigious finishings, such as the ancient friezes inserted into the walls, marble, antique furniture items and Casablanca leaf ceilings. The whole giving the home a unique atmosphere and well-being as well as a natural freshness.
The magnificent view of the bay is accessible terraces and certain parts
In its totality the house has:
- 2 lounges with kitchen
- 8 bedrooms with wardrobes
- 7 bathrooms.
The exterior consists of:
- a fleet of 15000 m2 divided into garden and natural bush.
One can enjoy the sea views from many observation points.
- A parking area for a hundred cars
- A private helicopter landing pad
- An old building and it is possible to reconstruct a property in identical volumes.
The benefit of the property:
- A right of way for access to the sea on foot in 10 minutes, on a small private pebble beach and a second access to the sea west side leads to a second pebble beach.
- A provision of a fixed amount of water (in thousands of liters) without charge from the source of the property.
The philosopher and German writer Ernst Junger wrote his works from this earthly paradise which he was enamored.
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 10
Living surface (m2) : 280
Surface area of land : 15’000
Parks and garages
Outside parking spaces : 100
View : Panoramic