The following text was translated by Google Translate._In the heart of Lausanne in a popular residential area, this sumptuous house from 1933, completely renovated, is set in a peaceful setting on a wooded plot of 1,137 m2.
Its art deco architecture as well as its initial cachet, preciously preserved during its restoration, gives it a timeless presence and charm.
Every detail will be appreciated by amateurs._
Its imposing entrance hall with a wide wooden staircase is bathed in light thanks to a mosaic of small bay windows and their typical 1930s ironwork, it provides a first access to the kitchen as well as to the basement.
A few steps lead to the raised ground floor which is declined by:
- A spacious living room - dining room with fireplace including 3 French windows opening onto a large terrace which accesses by a staircase to a charming garden.
- A library, desk, TV corner, which can be separated from the living room by a removable partition.
- A fully fitted kitchen with a dining area.
- A guest toilet with cloakroom, shower and sink.
- A bedroom or office.
The first floor consists of:
- A master suite with dressing room and bathroom opening onto a beautiful terrace
- Three bedrooms, one of which also has access to the terrace
- A shower with wc and sink.
The basement is finished and includes:
- A service bedroom with its bathroom,
- A tv area, games room
- A desk
- 2 large cellars.
- A room open to the garden for utensils.
Parking is easy thanks to an outdoor box as well as a covered parking space, and the possibility of 3 outdoor spaces.
_ This exceptional off-market property is offered in complete confidentiality
Number of rooms and surfaces
Number of rooms : 8.5
Surface area of land : 1’137
Living surface (m2) : 337
Volume (m3) : 1’895
Garden surface (m2) : 669
Usable surface (m2) : 717
Parks and garages
Storage box : 1
Covered outdoor park : 1
Outside parking spaces : 3
View : Clear
Year built : 1933
Last renovation : 2018